Prepare for Your Visit
We are honored to serve your healthcare needs. Here are some important points regarding your upcoming appointment at our Pittsburgh outpatient imaging facility:
- Our staff will call to confirm your appointment
- Bring a full list of current medications
- Bring a copy of the procedure script from your referring physician
- Bring your insurance card(s) and identification. If you have multiple insurances, please bring them. Please ensure you know which one is your primary insurance.
- Bring any previous diagnostic study films or CDs.
Some radiology imaging procedures require special instructions for you to follow prior to and during the exam. Those instructions will be provided to you by our staff when you or your physician makes the appointment.